View all posts in this thread on one page
Posted by Ceciliabr at Feb 19, 2018, 3:40:21 PM
Re: Sweet Home 3D 5.7
<string>-Xmx8g</string>

Posted by serinter at Feb 19, 2018, 5:48:22 PM
Java Web Start works great !
the problem I mean, is in The installer version! Windows 8.1
When I mean "nothing happens", is because, i go to "save" window, write the name, and click in SAVE, the "save window" close, but the file didnt save,!

Posted by serinter at Feb 19, 2018, 5:51:20 PM
How can I insert older library to the Java Web version ?
Because this version works normal for me ! but with limited library

Posted by Xiste at Feb 19, 2018, 7:32:40 PM
@Xiste
Did you solve this? In that case, please tell me how.
Sorry.
I got the same error as you. But, as you say, this version is unimportant, so I didn't put a lot of effort into fixing it.

x

Posted by live at Feb 24, 2018, 11:24:16 AM
OS win10 64bits
After 5.4, every version incl 5.7 on launch:
"Sweet Home 3D doit quitter maintenant à cause d'une erreur fatale dans son système de rendu 3D. Mettez à jour les drivers DirectX/OpenGL de la carte video de votre ordinateur"

Posted by Puybaret at Feb 24, 2018, 11:49:37 AM
Live, try the suggestion about dxwebsetup.exe in this subject,
and if it doesn't work, then try the parameters /j3d.version=1.5.2 /os.arch=x86 added to the installer and described here.

Xiste, Ceciliabr, maybe High Sierra does not accept to change Info.plist anymore. Strange that it worked on my side...
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer

Posted by Ceciliabr at Feb 25, 2018, 2:16:26 PM
Xiste, Ceciliabr, maybe High Sierra does not accept to change Info.plist anymore. Strange that it worked on my side...
Yes, that is indeed very strange. I have tried both ways of editing the info.plist on several machines, and I get the same error.
This obviously has nothing to do with OSX, since I still have no problems editing the info.plist in v 5.0 without getting any error message.
Maybe some security measures have been included in the newer versions of SH3D, something that's preventing any attempt to alter the original?

cec

Posted by Puybaret at Apr 3, 2018, 1:01:56 PM
I found how to reproduce your issue: I downloaded Sweet Home 3D DMG, copied the application on my hard disk, changed the Info.plist file then launched the program. But if you launch the program at least once before updating the Info.plist file, the error won't happen.
Hope this will work for you smile
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer

Posted by Xiste at Apr 12, 2018, 5:49:45 PM
GREAT!
Thank you!

Xiste