This is my design about a coffee shop.

----------------------------------------
Anh Đinh

Posted by franck2k5 at Aug 3, 2015 7:38:03 PM
Re: Coffee shop design
awesome

Posted by santbose at Aug 4, 2015 6:44:25 AM
Wonderfully done. I feel you should change just one thing in your design. Just rotate the spot lights on the wall posters and add one more spot light in the centre of the poster in your first image behind the counter. The lights of the spot light will then fall correctly on the posters.. But otherwise very nicely done.

Posted by anhmax at Aug 4, 2015 7:53:46 AM
Thanks for your advice.
Anh Đinh

Posted by Jaffacat at Aug 12, 2015 5:35:58 AM
Can anyone tell me where to get the wallpaper texture and/or the pictures? confused
Thanks
/\__/\
(=^-^=)
(")(")_/

/\__/\
(=^.^=)
(")(")_/

Posted by anhmax at Aug 15, 2015 12:04:58 PM
You can find them on internet. There are a lot of. Then, add them to the picture frame.
Anh Đinh

Posted by GertHe at Jul 19, 2017 9:55:47 PM
Hi, can you suggest any way of finding cafe/coffee shop specific furniture, service counters (for e.g. having food products on show) and similar? Or do they exist for Sweet Home 3D?
thanks, Gert

Posted by AeowynFraser at Jul 19, 2017 10:49:47 PM
I think there might be a website that would have something like that: 3D Warehouse

I would say just do a search for what you're looking for; when you find something you like, just download the Collada file. I've done it lots of times, ever since someone else suggested the site to me. smile

Posted by MartinSK at Jul 21, 2017 10:32:52 PM
veeery veeery nice guy.. :)

Posted by anhmax at Dec 2, 2017 8:57:37 AM
Thank you so much MartinSK. I plan to make a tutorial video for a coffee shop. I hope I can make it as soon as possible.
Anh Đinh

Posted by Micheline1961 at Dec 14, 2017 3:46:09 PM
Hi AnhMax,

I find your picture very well done, congrulation.

Tell me, How do you succeed in having white walls?? I can not leave them grey.

Thanks

Sorry for my English,, I speak French.

Posted by Xiste at Dec 15, 2017 11:03:30 AM
Very nice and elegant!
Good work.

Xiste

Posted by Ceciliabr at Dec 16, 2017 6:54:55 PM
A very clean and stylish design. I'd love to drop in for a macchiato...

Cec

Posted by bdfd at Dec 16, 2017 7:58:20 PM
Very nice and elegant!
Good work.
Xiste
A very clean and stylish design. I'd love to drop in for a macchiato...
Cec
More two years after the last picture [Aug 2, 2015 4:02:28 PM] !
Too funny. laughing laughing laughing
only 6.2 and nothing else - W10 64b
Asus TUF Z390 , Intel Core i9-9900K (3.6 GHz) , Chipset Z390 Exp, RAM 32 Go DDR4 3000 Mhz, SSD M.2 512 Go + HDD 3 To,
MSI GeForce RTX 2080 8Go

Posted by Xiste at Dec 17, 2017 12:09:04 PM
More two years after the last picture [Aug 2, 2015 4:02:28 PM] !
Too funny. laughing laughing laughing

I really don't understand your comment, bdfd.

I must admit that I'm not among the most frequent visitors here, but ever since I bought this program and became a member in 2014, I have from time to time browsed thru this forum, hunting for knowledge and inspiration. And once in a while, when I come across something Ii find inspiring and well done, I think it is nice to leave a comment, as a gesture to a fellow member of the forum.

I had not seen this post before, and I would probably have missed it if it hadn't been for Micheline1961 who brought this post to my attention. Besides, I frankly didn't look at the date it was posted. I think it's safe to say that I never look at the date of any of the posts I come across, and I think the reason for that is founded in the fact that I'm a trifle more interested in the contents than in the date of origin.

I'm sorry if I have offended you or broken some unwritten rule that says it is impropriate to comment on older posts, but alas, I cannot assure you that it will not happen again.

Have a nice day :)

Xiste

Posted by okh at Dec 17, 2017 10:20:56 PM
Please stay. Commenting on old posts is fine. Actually very good. Reminds us of brilliant posts and designs. If bdfd is of a different opinion, I am sure he can put up with those of us who can appreciate it. ok

Posted by VeroniQ at Dec 18, 2017 4:39:06 PM
Yes, nothing funny in reacting at an old post, and no unwritten rules about it! Please, bdfd, it is not the first time, some of your remarks can be unpleasant.

Posted by bdfd at Dec 18, 2017 5:59:15 PM
[Moderated: bdfd, please stop it!!!]
only 6.2 and nothing else - W10 64b
Asus TUF Z390 , Intel Core i9-9900K (3.6 GHz) , Chipset Z390 Exp, RAM 32 Go DDR4 3000 Mhz, SSD M.2 512 Go + HDD 3 To,
MSI GeForce RTX 2080 8Go

Posted by okh at Dec 19, 2017 1:17:30 PM
As for the coffee shop design, it is very nice to see that and the other posts by anhmax again. Just like it is always nice to visit or re-visit the posts by Xiste (very nice, especially if you know the area), the numerous, stunning posts by Ceciliabr - and many others for that matter. Come to think of it I might just join Cec for that macchiato. Xiste's comment "..safe to say that I never look at the date..." sounds very familiar. Many previous projects worth a look, so thanks for re-sharing them with comments (uten gretneinnleggavsporinger).

Posted by Xiste at Dec 23, 2017 12:28:17 PM
smile

Merry Christmas

Xi

Posted by okh at Dec 23, 2017 1:13:51 PM
Merry Christmas
And en riktig God Jul og Godt Nytt År to you too. ok