Print at Nov 30, 2021, 9:23:17 PM

Posted by kelleychambers at May 8, 2020, 12:10:40 AM
Re: Export to HTML5 plug-in
And if you donate today to the WHO, tomorrow we all have the vaccine against corona...

I can understand you, such problems are annoying. But if it were that easy, you wouldn't have the problem at all.

And if you donate today to the WHO, tomorrow we all have the vaccine against corona...

I can understand you, such problems are annoying. But if it were that easy, you wouldn't have the problem at all.

That's hardly the same analogy; one is a worldwide pandemic that no one outside the Chinese saw coming and the other is a bloody app that CAN BE and SHOULD HAVE been fixed years ago. That many people have PAID FOR via the Mac App Store and have lived with the "known issues" way longer than they should have. An update to this plugin hasn't happened in three freaking years! It should have baked it into the software years ago but for some unbeknownst reason the dev refuses to do so.

I don't use this software to just play with like a lot of the people here. I'm using it professionally and like any other professional app I use, I pay for it. When something is paid for, it's a reasonable expectation that bugs will be fixed in a fair amount of time. Three years without an update to a plug-in that's had many reported issues is not reasonable. To blame it on Apple's App Store for their restrictions isn't reasonable either because the dev(s) submitted SH3D KNOWING the limitation(s) FULL WELL going in. To say, "Hey, use this library/plugin/et al instead..." is just out-and-out laziness. FIX the bloody thing! It's not an unreasonable expectation and it's LONG past overdue.