Print at Aug 25, 2019 1:00:28 PM

Posted by AeowynFraser at Oct 11, 2018 12:38:18 AM
Re: 3-Bedroom 2-bath 2-Story House
It's been a few months, but I have actually made a few minor changes to the alternate view of this house, mostly exterior but a few interior "tweaks".

1. I changed the stucco on the walls (and chimney) to a lighter shade. 2. Enlarged the roof tiling, and hopefully I now have them roughly the same visual size. 3. Made sure the woodwork on the doghouses were set so that they would render decently. 4. Raised the height of the patio covering by a foot so that it better matched the new extension, and in so doing I changed the size of the lighting as well as of the hanging plants. 5. Lowered the windows of the garage and the back office so that they were even with the other windows as well as the back door. 6. Removed one of the hedges at the front in order to have more room for the tree near the driveway entrance, mainly because if this were a real house that tree would need room to grow. 7. Enlarged the tiles in the Guest Bathroom's shower area, added the cabinet above the toilet as well as a pair of clothes hampers.

I'm also tempted on adding visible beams inside over the Living Room and the Overhang area, but I haven'd done so yet and am still debating on that.

I believe those are the changes that I made of this house. Before I did this, I also found a plan for a 1920's home that I liked and have been doing a "modern take" on it like I had for some other houses... as well as working on a Halloween costume or two.
----------------------------------------