Print at Aug 13, 2020, 4:10:15 AM

Posted by Puybaret at Sep 10, 2018, 7:40:00 PM
Re: Sweet Home 3D 6.0
Today, the Beta 7 brings various features requested by users:
- Resizing the selected piece of furniture can be forced along only its width or depth when Ctrl shortcut (alt under macOS) is pressed
- The list of video formats were updated with 2.40:1 ratio formats, and HD resolutions
- The column widths are now saved and restored at home opening
- I added the menu items Plan > Make level the only viewable one and Plan > Make all levels viewable
- As soon as a home has some levels, all menu items related to levels are now available in a separated contextual menu displayed on level tabs.

- I added the X offset and Y offset spinners to the texture modification dialog box. These attributes let you set how the selected texture should be shifted along its width and height. The values are expressed in percentage of the width or the height of the texture.

When this dialog box is displayed to choose the sky texture, only the X offset spinner is displayed to let you shift the sky image.

Hope you'll like these new features and how I programmed them. Don't hesitate to request some adjustments if needed. I'll study them closely...
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer