Print at Mar 8, 2021, 9:49:36 AM

Posted by UbuntuBirdy at Jul 23, 2018, 1:14:22 PM
Re: who would like to live in a houseboat?
Ok, I have a solution for getting correct cutouts between hulls and the water. And this causes me in rendering many new pictures...

@Veroniq
You want to look into Nanoat? Let's do it!

NANOAT
It's the smallest of my boats so far, and I thinks there will not be a smaller one in future... But who knows...
The NANOAT is a special one because it is basically designed to serve as a trailer. A trailer for a boat? Yes, because there are lots of smaller boats which have no possibilities to sleep on it or have not enough space for the amount of persons you want to travel with. It's like a caravan for cars, just for boats.

It is 3m long and less than 2.5m wide, so you can easy put it on your boat trailer. If you have a short boat you can even put both, the boat and NANOAT on one trailer.
NANOAT is a lightweight so you do not need a big, much fuel consuming engine for your boat to pull NANOAT.

NANOAT is concepted for two persons. Inside there is a bed which is your sofa at the same time, a small bathroom with toilet and sink and a little kitchen with inductive stove and a sink. There is also a removable table on the door. And that's it!

As said, NANOAT is a trailer. But for emergency or for manuvering or for short trips it has a own electric propulsion. There are two rimdrive propellers installed which make a rudder unnecessary.

What's about the price? It is priceless if you need it!
I have not calculated the exact price yet but I estimate it at around 15-20k.
----------------------------------------
Pascal

SH3D 6.4.2 / Ubuntu 20.04 (Mainline-Kernel) / Radeon RX580 / Ryzen 7 1800x