Print at Mar 8, 2021, 10:27:38 AM

Posted by UbuntuBirdy at Jul 16, 2018, 12:51:31 PM
who would like to live in a houseboat?
Some of you already know I'm designing houseboats with SH3D. And some of you have already seen a corner of one of the boats.
Last night I have collected all my boats in a fleet-file (about 1.2GB) and rendered some views for you as an overview:

The boats are sorted by price. On the first two pictures the left one is the most expensive and the little one on the right of course the cheapest.
On this overviews the boats are not in the water what allows you to see the underwater parts of the hulls and the propulsions.

All boats have beds for at least two persons (up to 6), a bathroom, a kitchen and a table. Only the smallest one has no shower, the bigger ones have even a bath tube. The larger three have almost all you have in an average apartment.

These houseboats are designed for the european inland waterways. The larger three can also navigate in coastal waters. The dimensions have been chosen so that the boats can pass through most of the locks and bridges, although sometimes just barely...

I'll tell you more details (with pictures) about each boat, but I do not know yet which one to start with...
----------------------------------------
Pascal

SH3D 6.4.2 / Ubuntu 20.04 (Mainline-Kernel) / Radeon RX580 / Ryzen 7 1800x