Print at May 25, 2019 4:10:53 PM

Posted by Puybaret at Nov 15, 2016 7:45:37 PM
Re: Sweet Home 3D 5.3
The version 5.3 Beta 14 comes with the following features/fixes:
- Textures coordinates on floor borders are computed differently to ensure textures are always showed correctly: textures are now mapped from bottom to top and starting at each room point.
- Selected items are kept visible in the plan when Zoom in or Zoom out tools are used.
- Scale and origin of an imported background image are initialized from the values of the image available at previous or next level when it exists.
- When a background image is used, walls are painted with a half transparent pattern while drawing them or while placing doors and windows.

Final version 5.3 should come soon smile

Okh, your WiFi connection malfunction is strange. Sweet Home 3D doesn't use Internet except at start to check if there's a new version. Could you disable updates check in preferences to see if it behaves better? The extra spacing you report in the catalog must come from the long information you set on one item.

D5KjC6RC, thanks for your feedback, even if your report is worrying. If you feel that version 5.3 beta isn't usable, I wonder if I should use Java3D 1.6.0 or not. But as you think that slowness doesn't come from the 3D part, I'll see if it comes from the Java version itself.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer