Print at Nov 19, 2018 8:38:31 PM

Posted by okh at Nov 12, 2016 4:14:03 PM
Re: Sweet Home 3D 5.3
Did a quick try. Version 5.3 Beta 13 Java version 1.8.0_51 / 32 bit / 0.6 GB max - Under Win 8.1 32 bit (underpowered little Asus).

First attempt - everything starts normally. Load a 2,1 MB compressed file. Make a couple of random changes. Have lots of other programs open at the same time. Everything looks normal. Answer another e-mail and when I return to SH3D, it freezes and my WiFi connection is killed again (most strange).

I kill the Java/SH3D process, close some of the other software running, and try to recreate the crash with no success. SH3D seems to run normally. Will try more later, but it can have been coincidence / some sort of overload.

ok

PS - one other little thing, on both attempts, I get a very large spacing between the items in the searchable catalogue list when I resize the furniture side-bar (not before). Note that I have lots of private catalogue items with many 'extra' properties in the .sh3f files that fill up many lines when displayed in the searchable list. Sent you a screen-shot.