Print at Nov 19, 2018 7:34:20 PM

Posted by Puybaret at Nov 8, 2016 12:06:59 PM
Re: Sweet Home 3D 5.3
The version 5.3 Beta 12 fixes small errors that were still happening on Home.xml entry in .sh3d files.

After running some write/read tests on hundreds of files, I'm now much more confident in how the new file format is handled in this beta version, and a final release should come soon. This version comes also with the final version of Java3D 1.6.0 that Harvey Harrison released yesterday. Many thanks to him smile

okh, I'm quite bothered by your report because you're the first Windows user to report a regression. Can you also check whether the version 5.3 Beta 6 works or fails?

dorin, thanks for your suggestions, but I won't place license files anywhere else, just to be sure that they are not ignored. If some users don't like it, then they shouldn't use free software.
Can you quickly describe the changes in the furniture library you proposed? I tried to compare the .properties file with the one in the current one, but furniture was reordered making it too difficult to track the modifications.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer