Print at Jan 24, 2022, 8:35:19 PM

Posted by LunaC at Jan 28, 2016, 1:08:40 PM
Re: Furniture Library Editor released
Thank you for explaining this all to me.
Id love to use the Java-Duser but how do I do that? I don't have a program to work with java. As far as I could see from the iso codes there's none for just general english but GB would be ok for me too. Could you maybe send me that file that I need or explain/point me to a source that shows how to do this?

Thanks for your Box.sh3f but it still doesn't solve the problem I have. When I open it in Furniture Library Editor the dropdown has set "default language" when I edit the file now e.g. adding keywords and then safe it and reopen it again those keywords are visible under "default language" but not under "english (uk)" or in case of my other files under "english" without country specification.
So whenever I want to edit a file in Furniture Library Editor I have to remember to set the drop down to the language I want. If I forget it I sometimes add keywords for hours and then see I can do it all over again because it saved it to whatever it thinks is the default language.
My computer is set to german but I use the program in english (I use many programs in english because tutorials are often only written in that language).

If I would have a -Duser.country=GB would it tell the Furniture Library Editor that this is my default language and I could work with it without always having to choose from the dropdown first?