Print at Sep 20, 2018 11:48:59 PM

Posted by okh at Oct 2, 2015 11:06:24 AM
Re: Sweet Home 3D 5.1
No problems with beta 5.1 (and 5.2) so far. After a month of really hard-core testing of 5.0 with builders, electricians, plumbers running around asking for updated drawings of the different levels for electricity, plumbing and construction details: The polylines and multiple-level/layer system are very valuable additions! Very useful. I I were to wish for one little thing, it would be revisiting:
Small wish: would it be possible that the O= sign to indicate same elevation levels, could also serve as a visible/invisible switch?
Brought up by hansmex in 5899#25809. While Ctrl-Shift-H does work as a nice short-cut, it really would be nice just to click off a series of levels in the tabs. I keep wishing for functions such as "Hide all but current / Show all / Hide all above". Not a big deal, but it would be a true time-saver. Just a thought...
- a bug that generates a wrong SVG file when the plan contains texts using default font.
And I wonder about the SVG export in general. 1) Not directly related, and I may be wrong, but it seems SH3D exports text as graphics not at text in an SVG file? A pretty obscure issue but at least I have not managed to edit or locate the text in the file.
2) is it possible/easy to consider and SVG export with no embedded raster images at all? (clean small file with layout only).

But these are details and random thoughts; apart from the issue in #623 Multiple sub-terrain levels - ground above furniture there are no problems.

ok