Print at Aug 19, 2019 6:25:00 PM

Posted by Puybaret at Jun 4, 2015 9:23:19 AM
Re: Sweet Home 3D 5.0
Hans, I'm not sure to understand your problem. If you want to make some wallpaper tests, you should add walls in Level2* and Level3* as in the example attached to this message. Then as walls will superimpose themselves at both levels, you could make Level2* not viewable, to view wallpapers correctly in level3*. You could also play with Level2* / Level3* order to ignore the third level when the second one is selected.
To copy/paste walls at the same location, just unselect them before pasting. The 20cm shift is for feedback purpose: without this "visual" effect, you wouldn't know whether you actually pasted the copied walls or not, since the image of the plan wouldn't change.

Santbose, whether you call it "inclined" or "sloping" wall, I understood what you want, but sorry it won't happen. If you want to build walls that are not 90° from the ground, you'll have to use workarounds. Note that simple ceilings can adjust themselves automatically in some cases, but as this feature doesn't work correctly in many cases and may introduce some artifacts that users generally interpret as a bug, I wonder if I should remove this feature in the coming version or supporting it only for simple ceilings with only 4 points. I'll be glad to read the opinion of everybody about this subject.
----------------------------------------
Attachment TestingWallpaperWithLevels.sh3d (258644 bytes) (Download count: 960) (Testing wallpaper on walls playing with viewable attribute of levels)

----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer