Print at Jan 19, 2022, 4:58:43 PM

Posted by okh at Apr 5, 2014, 11:36:33 AM
Re: Sweet Home 3D 4.4
bug #415 doesn't happen all the time. It must depends on how many new words you entered during a session of Sweet Home 3D.
Aha, thanks, the mysterious bug #415 has been a pain. Strange list, though. ".. a session..." you say? Certainly not from a recent session. Even one of the very first models I imported was there, never used since.

I looked at \eTeks\Sweet Home 3D\preferences.xml - it is the autoCompletionStrings, right? <entry key="autoCompletionStrings#3"> (3 of 4): 557 entries, 8190 characters (including commas).

As I need to do spring cleaning in my settings (i.e. \eTeks\Sweet Home 3D\ , on my Win8.1 - too many test textures etc - will be better with new texture editor...). Can I just delete the content of the entries in autoCompletionStrings# ? I need recent-files more than autocomplete...

Or even better, could I just clean out the whole top settings directory: settings, textures and furniture (not the sub-dirs with furniture- and texturelibraries) to wash out all test-stuff ?smile

ok