Print at Oct 16, 2019 11:13:10 PM

Posted by Puybaret at Jan 22, 2013 6:05:07 PM
Re: Sweet Home 3D 4.0
I just made the Beta 10 available to fix the problems reported by robal in folder dialog. I also added a message displayed once the photos creation is finished.

Currently, the settings for date/time for outdoor light are not available in "create photos at points of view" dialog.
Even if you change date/time in "create photo" dialog, the "create photos at points of view" will use settings stored at the time points of view were created.
The date/time is stored of each point of view to let the user choose different date/time. Changing this date/time won't influence the Create photos at points of view dialog.

I think it would be better and more intuitive if date/time for outdoor light settings were added to "create photos at points of view" dialog, instead of silently storing this information on points of view
I don't agree because each point of view can have a different date/time. Having an other date/time setting in the dialog + a check box to override the setting at each point of view could be nice, but I feel many users wouldn't understand it.

The 3D view turns all grey after:
- switching to SW3D window (after it was in background or minimised)
- resizing SW3D window
- hovering over menus
It's an old issue that appeared with Java 7. It's the main reason why I still bundle the installer version with Java 6.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer